House Rules at YuniCon
- Always follow the helpers instructions. You will know them by their special Crew Shirts.
- To enter Yunicon, you need to pay the Entry Fee. This is non-negotiable. The Location can only be entered with a valid ticket. The security is permitted to ask you for your ticket at any time.
- The House rules are valid in the entire convention area. In case of rule breaking or in case of harassment etc, the organizer has the right to exclude the person from the event. No refund will be given in such a case.
- At Yunicon, The austrian youth protection law is in effect. People under 16 years are only permitted to be on location until 10 PM.
- Escape routes have to be held clear at all times.
- Selling of Goods or putting out flyers is only allowed with permission of the organizers.
- The whole building is a non smoking zone. Smokers are asked to use the outside areas.
- In case of any criminal activity, the organizer will inform the police and file a report. Any damages are prohibited (Furniture, vandalism, walls, windows, theft etc.). The person who caused any damages, will have to pay for them.
- Drugs are prohibited at Yunicon. Violation will be fined and the person will be expelled from the location.
- If any visitor intentionally disrupts Yunicon, or behaves inadequately, he will be expelled from the location.
- Animals are not permitted in the location.
- It is prohibited to bring alcoholic beverages to the location.
- By visiting YuniCon, Visitors agree that they might be photographed or filmed.
Ergatter dir dein Early Bird Ticket! Dismiss