Welcome to the Figurine Photo Contest!
Our motto fitting to the Halloween theme is “Creeepy”
What’s the creepiest thing your characters are afraide of? Tell us in a story!
Everyone can participate and collect points, based on how well the photo fits the theme!
All you have to do is take one or multiple figurines and take a picture that fits the topic. Everything is possible – from phone pictures to professional dslrs.
You can choose between two categories:
In this category, you can participate with pictures that only have minimal editing and retouching. It is allowed, to change brightness, contrast and crop of the picture. Filters, Effects, etc are not allowed. You can use different techniques to your advantage (e.g. Using rain as an element in your photo).
Here you can do whatever you want. Add fire, glow, lighting etc. Everything you can do in your editing software is allowed!
Please add the original photo when you register, so we can rate your work better. No Watermarks!
Participants can participate in one or both categories.
Discriminating, racist, violent or pornographic pictures are excluded.
The photo must have at least one figurine. They need ot have some sort of connection to anime, manga, games or comics. Not allowed: childrens toys, barbie dolls, porcellain dolls, and similar, as well as kinder suprise toys.
The picture will be displayed at YuniCon, and should be at least 2000×3000 pixels big, A4 or A5 Format, for optimal Display. Allowed file formats are jpg and png.
The picture can not have been published in any way before YuniCon
For your application, please send the following to email@example.com :
- Tag/Title: „Figuren WB YuniCon“ (also for questions).
- The finished edited picture(jpg or png) as well as the unedited picture (jpg or raw) – optionally as a download link (has to be uploaded before the deadline) g
- which category you want to compete in
- Name of the Character(s) (source and character name).
- Your name that you want to have below the picture (Real name oder Nickname).
- WIP-Pics or “Making of” are welcome – so the jury can judge better
- Title of the Picture and a small story, if available.
Little Edit: Place 1-3: various prizes
Monster Edit: Platz 1-3: various prizes
Winners will be announced on saturday, you have to be at the awards ceremony to receive your prize.
The Deadline is 16.10.2021 at 23:59.
With participating, the participant agrees to have read and accepted all the rules.