It’s time to prove your dance skills once again!
(presented by Mindeullae)
Not only is the K-Pop area new, but for the first time this autumn Yunicon & Mindeullae will present the must-join event for all K-Pop coverists:
The competition will probably take place on the Saturday of the convention and will be taking place on the main stage in the big hall. There are great prizes to be won, as well as the chance to perform on a big stage in front of an enthusiastic audience!
Everything about registration, prizes, the schedule and other interesting facts can be found below.
- First of all, there will be a preliminary selection round via video submissions.
- 10 finalists (solo and/or teams) will be selected for the final on 30.10.2021.
- The 10 finalists will perform on the main stage in front of the audience and the jury.
- The winners will be announced at the award ceremony and the prizes handed over there.
Send us an email to email@example.com with your video audition* and the following information:
- First and last name
- Stage name
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- First and last name of all members (+ who is the leader/contact person)
- Stage names of all members
- Phone number of the leader/contact person
- Date of Birth of all members
Deadline for registration and video submission is october 16th, 2021
Depending on the Corona situation, we may need to collect additional information.
The registration is not valid until all information has been filled in, the audio has been submitted, and you have received feedback from the K-Stage! Move Staff.
- Landscape format
- Still camera
- High resolution, uncut
- All dancers and faces must be visible at all times.
This means that the video must not be too dark and not filmed too closely
- The maximum length of 5 minutes must not be exceeded
Conditions of participation:
- The most frequently asked question will be answered first:
One may participate in both K-Stage! Move (K-Pop Dance Contest) as well as the K-Pop Area and the general Dance Contest of the Yunicon.
However, one may not perform the same songs at both contests!
- Medleys are allowed
- Maximum performance length is 5 minutes
- Only Korean songs are allowed (no versions in other languages)
- Only the original choreography is allowed. If there are improvised passages in the original song, it is of course permitted to improvise during those parts as well.
- There are no restrictions on participation (age, nationality, gender, etc.)
- Acrobatics and other stunts must be pre-announced at the time of registration.
- “Safety pants” must be worn under skirts and dresses!
This section is probably the one you’re most interested in! What is the prize?
1. Place: 300€
2. Place: K-Pop merchandise
3. Place: K-Pop merchandise
The winners will be announced at the award ceremony and the prizes will be handed over there.
- The jury will consist of 3 people (for data protection reasons they will not be announced in advance)
- Scoring will be based on points. These will be awarded for dance performance (power, accuracy of steps), synchronicity, charisma (“facial expressions”) and overall performance.
- A strong reaction from the audience can earn you extra points
- Both participants and spectators must purchase an entry ticket to gain access to the convention. These, as well as any other costs associated with the competition, are non-refundable.
- We are still in an unpredictable pandemic situation – Mindeullae therefore reserves the right to make organisational changes.
- Like other parts of the Yunicon programme, K-Stage! Move will be filmed and the individual performances uploaded to Youtube. Individual clips may be used by Yunicon and Mindeullae for promotional purposes. By registering you agree to these conditions.
Have fun and we are looking forward to your registrations!
Your Team Mindeullae